Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you take the time to look around and leave a comment and if your looking for something in particular make sure to let me know!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Started

Okay, since everyone else is doing it so should I right?!
If everyone else jumped off a bridge would you do it too?
Maybe......
So since everyone else is blogging so am I.
We (mostly I) have decided for the well being of our family as a whole, we need to take a more natural approach to living.
This has been coming about for quite some time-starting with changing our eating habits to accomodate Bob's health considerations. I cook most everything from scratch. I mean everything. Sauces, Soups, Stews, Breads, etc. You name it-I can do it. I. Have. Skillz. Mad mad skills in the kitchen. Yes, I'm bragging. It's my blog and I can say what I want.
Anyway, fast forward.
Kids.
I'm more of a gentle type disciplinarian.
Baby.
I (still) breastfeed my 13 month old. I'm not going to try to defend that. I'm just telling you - This is what's right.
We also, cloth diaper. They are a whole new generation from the pre-folds and plastic pants of days of yore. They are adorable, all in one, pin free, easy-peasy options.
We recycle.
Most people do I know. But we are getting soooooo good at it.
I'm going to homeschool/unschool our 3 youngest school aged children this year. Our district here is headed straight to hell and they can no longer provide a quality education and meet the needs of my kids.
I'm not rich, I freecycle. I'm wanting to live simply by simply living.
Yes. I have hugged a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment