Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you take the time to look around and leave a comment and if your looking for something in particular make sure to let me know!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

100 things about me cont. (again)

today I am sharing THIS with you first off. I'm trying to be a better person and these are some of the changes I'm making so it kind of ties in with the 100 things about me!





30. My favorite color is Blue. (That's Blue with a capital B because it's that important to me)





31.I am decorating my kitchen in Tie-Dye (did I tell you that already?)





32. I like to sew. I'm only semi good at it but I like to think I'm better then I actually am so I get knee deep in a project that I don't have the skills to finish or I finish stuff up my own way and it ends up looking like crap. However, I do make marvelous looking sundresses!
This is Adriana and Kharlie modeling for me
33. That was my first picture upload for this blog. I didn't like it-it didn't place it where I wanted to and it took me a while to get it moved down to where I wanted it.
34. It took me a long time to decide whether I wanted their pics, names, ages, etc. published in a public blog or forum. You can see I decided to show them.
35. I'm jealous sometimes that I can't just get into the car, drive uptown, and run into McDonalds for a quick bite. On many different levels. The car thing. The driving thing. The no meat thing. The kid thing. The "I'm poor" thing. So this is almost a goal for me.
36. I like to take naps
37. I would like to be a shoe freak. I love shoe shopping and would probably put that Emelda (sp?) person to change but I'm poor so I can't just buy every pair I see and also, I hate to wear shoes. I love being barefoot (or in flip flops if I have to wear shoes) Does that make any sense?
38. My husband just found I out I keep a blog.
39. It's pretty sad that I can't think of 100 things to tell you about myself and I'm stuck here in the late 30s trying to think of stuff.
40. My stepdaughters have only seen me like 4 or 5 times in their lives. I love them and want to be a part of their lives but don't know how. I also love their daughters and son and want to be there for them. Not in a grandmotherly type way because I am only 34 and the oldest one is 13 I think so that's just not right but for them to know me at least. I talk to them on FB and stuff, but I wish we were closer.
41.......

No comments:

Post a Comment