Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you take the time to look around and leave a comment and if your looking for something in particular make sure to let me know!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I DEEEEED IT!

See, I single-handedly proved that mommy-brain does exist! I completely forgot that I had set off to do that and now here it is, like a week later and I'm back with something brand-spanking new!!

At the end of August/beginning of September I am going to take part in a "6 items or less" thing (for lack of a better word)
It's not really a competition-just a challenge.
It's to see if you can go for 30 days with only using 6 articles of clothing. (Undies, work, workout, swimwear, jackets don't count)
I know I can do this.
I'm usually in just jeans and a t-shirt anyway
So I figure this:
Jeans
t shirt
tank/cami
skirt
blouse or nice shirt (in case I have to be fancy for something)
???
Any suggestions?

Could you do it?
Wanna try?
Sign up with me-I will post the link later-(mommybrained! I gotta go find it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment