Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

Make sure you take the time to look around and leave a comment and if your looking for something in particular make sure to let me know!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I suck at this

I really suck at this whole blogging thing.....
Are you supposed to do it every day?
In 7th grade, we had to journal everyday and if we didn't know what to write we had to write "I don't know what to write" over and over until we figured out something or we could do "lists of 100 things" My favorite (which coincidently will tell you a little bit about me now like the next section!) was "100 things i don't want to step on in the dark while barefoot"
Now you tell me-who is going to come up with something like that? (I know, I was weird back then and I'm still a little weird now-I just contain it better)

I no longer have the original list. I don't think it ever even made it all the way to 100 but it had the normal stuff on it you would imagine like bugs and dog poo but I remember it also had stuff on it like peeled grapes (leftover nightmare from a sensory experience) and scrambled eggs. Now seriously, I had to sit an think about what it *MIGHT* be like to step on scrambled eggs to figure out if this belonged on the list or not.

So.....listing it is......here's some stuff about me......


1-I like it when there's "just enough" I'm cooking rice (the slow cook kind) and there's "just enough" for the fam for today. Not one grain too much. Not one grain too less. It's the way the universe should work-always "just enough"

2-sometimes when you come to my house, my hands might be pink. or blue. and I may tell you I'm dying. I do it a lot. I like to and I have all these blank pieces that are blues or pinks and I'm just waiting for them to tell me what to sew them into. I'm thinking I'm doing my kitchen in tie-die-curtains, seat cusions,

3-I like long, flowing, crinkly, hippy skirts. I only own one. I love it. It's my fave. I can't find anymore like this one.

4-sometimes I don't wear underwear under said hippy skirt. just saying.

5-I am not homeschooling my children. I am unschooling them. The will know what they need to know but soooo much more. This is my first year to keep them all home. I've kept A13 home for 2 years and A9 home for 1 but now they are all staying home. I'm excited. We start on Tuesday.

6- I hate my hair. I can either straighten it and let it fall and look fried on the ends or let it go all curly like but it is frizzy and uncontrolable and no amount of "product" or money spent will fix it.

7-My 2 oldest daughters don't live with me. I wish they did. I want them to. About 10 years ago, my husband went to prison and I went haywire. I couldn't/didn't take care of them. They live with my mom now. "That's all I have to say about that" F. Gump

Do you need to know anything else or is this enough to take in for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment